Light Blue 1994 Chevy Blazer 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noabarron3

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
There were two relays, two fuses, and grounded. I just assumed it was hooked up to the battery but as it turned out it was only hooked up to the positive terminal... may have been the negative but in any case it was only hooked up to one terminal. I took it to a shop I work with a lot where they rewired it with a new switch (teaching me along the way) for 40 bucks.
I had planned for two switches (fog and driving) but eventually decided to wire them together as I preferred one switch for all 4.
Ding ding ding.....
I did at least a little research before attempting something I knew nothing about! I know better than that.

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score
Why are these seemingly so rare? Ford built tons of Broncos, Craigslist and the like are littered with 'em. But I almost never see Blazers for sale, and if I do, it's clapped out & ready for the junkyard but with a price tag associated with scumbag used car lots.

noabarron3

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why are these seemingly so rare? Ford built tons of Broncos, Craigslist and the like are littered with 'em. But I almost never see Blazers for sale, and if I do, it's clapped out & ready for the junkyard but with a price tag associated with scumbag used car lots.
They’re definitely out there! But the sad truth is that the Broncos sold much better than the Blazers and they didn’t really catch on until they got the updated interior and the tahoe badging... if you are seriously looking for one, give Facebook marketplace a try... I found mine listed on Craigslist in some small town in South Dakota, I drove all the way up from Texas to get it... they’re definitely out there...