-:Light Bars, What Do You Have/Suggest?:-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I was about to snag one online and decided to hold off to see what you guys have to suggest. Looking at getting a 52" or 54" for above my windshield. I can't justify spending "Rigid money" on this but I'm not gonna waste the money on getting a piece of junk either.

For those interested, this is what I was looking at. The specs are good but I'm open to and looking for suggestions.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/54-300W-Led...Parts_Accessories&hash=item2ece8c39d5&vxp=mtr

This one looks like the light bars I ordered that use epistar leds, I've heard epistar isn't so great but I ordered mine because they were extremely cheap, I'll get you a link to the next one I'm buying that is suppose to be better

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
you're OBSessed with light bars haha

1 of the 54s that are on the way is sold when I get it, gonna buy another to replace it and one to mount in the valance under the bumper or possibly on the chase rack depending on how many I can fit on it

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
That's a good price, But one thing kind of scars me. Under features, read #2

+Feature+

2. The appearance of fine craft and easy to install brackets.

It kind of states, it's cheaply made to look good. Maybe it's just me.

Honestly doesn't scare me a bit, that's the same company I bought my 20" from, they are all the same lights that digidiodes and black box and a majority of other companies sells for 3-4x the price