Lift or not too lift??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think it looks pretty nice! Maybe get a 33" tire next time around depending on your gears, but I'd say it looks good as-is. Being a reg cab/step side makes it look proportionately taller since it's not as long as the ECs and CCs and LBs. Personally, I like the "stuffed" look, especially on short wheel base trucks. Little to no lift, and the biggest tires you can reasonably fit. Almost like a Jeep.

If you lift, which is expensive, you have to get bigger tires, which start to get expensive, if you get bigger tires, you have to get gears, which is very expensive, and then you find even more offroady things to spend money on, on and on and on

I say crank to level, put some 33s on there and call it a day. Having good, agressive tires and gears deep enough to turn those tires properly will get you farther than a lift and 35s will