Lift kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

radical7

admitted truck *****
Reaction score
looks badass, have u thought abot haveing the brackets powdercoated white now that would look :boobs: :drool:

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
looks badass, have u thought abot haveing the brackets powdercoated white now that would look :boobs: :drool:

thanks man, no i havent but now u mentioned ill have to agree with you ima have to keep that in mind i might just have to do that sometime down the road

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i dont get the hate for the 3". I have it on mine and the kit is good. It keeps angles correct, it gives you UCAs to correct the droop and it rides likes factory.

Its a lot better on your front end than the standard answer around here to crank. I didnt change the keys because there is no point. Nor did i change out the blocks. I wanted the height with the corrective UCAs. This kit delivered for me.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
just finished my 6" lift that was more like 7.5". but i added more than just the RCX lift. i don't have many pics as i have very small tires still... but as soon as i get new ones i'll post up pics. truck looks :boobs:

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
i dont get the hate for the 3". I have it on mine and the kit is good. It keeps angles correct, it gives you UCAs to correct the droop and it rides likes factory.

Its a lot better on your front end than the standard answer around here to crank. I didnt change the keys because there is no point. Nor did i change out the blocks. I wanted the height with the corrective UCAs. This kit delivered for me.

Yeah, but it did nothing for your lower ball joints, tie-rods, or sway bar, but make angles worse than a crank.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
NO WAY does it ride like stock, cranking the bars makes it stiffer no way around it. sorry but it aint happening.

you can crank the stock keys as high as those, which is to the droop stops if not yours bars are bad and no keys help that.