Lift kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
haha i was tired... i almost bought a dick cepek lift so i could make mine a beast but the way the t bar drop downs look and the stupid tube in the front sub frame killed it for me. im not trying to stuff 40s on ifs so the 5.5 drop of the rcx works just fine for me. not to mention the looks and read a lot of good things about em so thats good enough for me

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
haha i was tired... i almost bought a dick cepek lift so i could make mine a beast but the way the t bar drop downs look and the stupid tube in the front sub frame killed it for me. im not trying to stuff 40s on ifs so the 5.5 drop of the rcx works just fine for me. not to mention the looks and read a lot of good things about em so thats good enough for me

am the same way i just cant help but love the looks of the RCX lift

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
hey everyone, what a week lol so i finally got the 4 inch lift installed this week and got it back today, went through alot ended up replacing cv axles while i was at it and the idiot that put my leveling kit on gave me the wrong damn keys back that were for a dodge instead for my truck, so after lift was half way on went through a headache finding a pair of stock keys to go back in it which was complicated bc no one new what they where on the truck and there were 3 different sets for my truck, so finally found some at the dealership outta pure luck. Been a head ache but in the end its has been worth it all, I love the the looks of the kit and the looks of the truck and the ride is so much better over the previous setup actually feels like it did stock now. Told y'all id post some pics of the truck before and after here they are First pic is before and second is after :)

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got that exact same bull bar on the front of my truck.

lift looks good. I'm sure you could have used the leveling keys on it just decranked them some.