Lift Blocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
So i cant get over the 1" of rack that the 94 has with the new lift. I put 1200#'s of sand bags in the back and it looks alot better. (and i actually weighed the sandbags at work b4 i loaded them in the truck. lol) i took 6 bags out and its close to level now and looks alot better! So i want to drop it down to a 3" block. Where is the best place to get blocks for a good price?

first pic is with 1200#'s the other two are with roughly 900#'s of sand bags last pic is with 4 rims and tires in the rear.

You must be registered for see images attach

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I think Tristan got some 2"ers from vatozone!!!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
try craigslist :Shrug: Isn't that where you got your BL? BTW is that removed yet?

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
try craigslist :Shrug: Isn't that where you got your BL? BTW is that removed yet?

Ill scope out CL, nope to the BL, and it'll be a while! this weekend i have to help my brother-in-law finish his carport (see 1st pic) and then the following weekend is my sons 1st Birthday! so in 3 weekends its on like donkey kong Jack!!!!