Lift Blocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
we have different tastes don't we :lol: ... well except in lifted 2bys!!!

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
go to the junkyard factory 3/4 ton dodgeshave 3 inch steel blocks or maybe its the 1/2 tons that have 4 inch and the 3/4 tons that have 4 inch im not sure i just know dodges have steel blocks from factory

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
we have different tastes don't we :lol: ... well except in lifted 2bys!!!

Hey to each his own! But lifted 2wd's ftw!!

Ya with 900 lbs in the bed they should be level. :D

I like rake on stock and slightly lifted trucks. But mine just looks silly to me with the back end so much higher than the front!

go to the junkyard factory 3/4 ton dodgeshave 3 inch steel blocks or maybe its the 1/2 tons that have 4 inch and the 3/4 tons that have 4 inch im not sure i just know dodges have steel blocks from factory

Good to know!!! Thanks

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Hey to each his own! But lifted 2wd's ftw!!

I like rake on stock and slightly lifted trucks. But mine just looks silly to me with the back end so much higher than the front!

Good to know!!! Thanks

ive used aluminum blocks and i wont anymore steel is the only way to go i know factory 99 up 1/2 ton gms have 2 inch blocks and 1/3 ton dodges are 3 inch i think and 3/4 tons are 4 inch i think

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hunter whats your measurements to the bottom of the fender lip front and rear? Just curious.

aggieman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My rc 3" blocks I ordered today were 60 delivered to my door