LEDs by MOBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
He kept hitting the on switch on accident going down the road....kept seeing them turn on then turn off a few seconds later....I shoulda hit the flashers and freaked him out lol.

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you Sir ... Still got to get back under the truck and neatly tuck in all the wiring ...

He kept hitting the on switch on accident going down the road....kept seeing them turn on then turn off a few seconds later....I shoulda hit the flashers and freaked him out lol.
LOL ... you noticed that huh .... I have the remote figured out now ...
Kids love it ... Took it to the skate park to pick up Dylan, Alot of kids was taking pictures of it flashing in the parking lot ...

That looks cool, nice job guys..
Thank you Sir ... Alot of work left ot do ... Just hoping I can get most of it done by Sunday ...

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
If I can find a dry day over here I'll adjust my toe-in this week at the house....wish the skies would clear for a day, then I'd be good to go.

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm really sore from crawling under my truck ... but got to go back under it again huh ...
let me know, we will get yours set ... I just hope we get the hub glow installed in time ...

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yall want LEDs ... Here you go ...
Got the front hubs done ... getting the rears done tomorrow ...
You must be registered for see images

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That is just bad ass looking. Have to post pics from back further in the dark....very cool

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Looking good!!!!! I knew I should have swipped them when I had the chance!!!!!