LEDs by MOBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL, I must have covertly started a green LED interior movement. When I got my set from Mobs he hadn't sold a green set he could remember on this site. I love mine. I'll stick to stock colors on the exterior to avoid police giving me any trouble. Technically your tag must be easily visible, I could see them stopping me for green back there. Last time I had a blue or red exterior light besides my tail lights I got pulled over & informed only emergency vehicles are allowed to run red/blue on the front.

I wanted green to match my pioneer head unit. They look like it will be really close.

No they just wont work you will have to take it back and spin it

Cool, I can handle that. Thanks!

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
ROAD TRIP!!! anyways, just found this thread....had to nag old randy until he finally mentioned he already uploaded them....then i was like "oh....mmkay"....

The LEDs technically put their main light beams out at 90-degrees, but their peripheral lighting goes out another 30-degrees from the solid beam cutoff. LED sellers usually rate them including the peripheral lighting. The way it's measure is the LED is laid on it's side with the vertical axis horizontal to the flat area you're measuring against(tabletop, etc)....you then light it up and notice the majority of light that retains it's uniform beam of brightness....that's the main lighting coverage area, the peripheral lighting will be what's seemingly dimmer looking and not as even of light spread due to the beams coming from the edge of LEDs. The peripheral lighting isn't something to use to correctly measure width of light, because it's an unstable area of light. At 2" distance from LED, the total coverage area including peripheral is like 170-degrees.....but you have to measure the distance from cluster face panel to top of LED itself to determine the degrees for that specific LED and what your needs are. If I remember correctly, the distance for our gmt400 clusters(95+), is like around 3-4". The LED will sufficiently have an area of effect(circle) about 5" or so....it ranges per the color used, some colors don't output as much viewable light as others.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mike told me about your reverse lights,cargo,3rd brake, and HVAC lights...........PICS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cargo and 3rd brake lights ...
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

Got to load up the others ... get them on as soon as possible ...
The back up lights are a trip !!!