LED Switchback issue... need advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
I bought a set of 4 LED Switchbacks last week and was in the process of installing them this weekend and ran into a snag. the bulbs are 1157.

I bought a LED Compatible relay a while back to use with my tail lights, and during the testing of the Switchbacks, the park lights would not come on (in the front), the side marker lights and rear lights work fine...but the switchbacks will not light up with JUST park lights on.

When you turn on a turn signal, they flash alternating colors as they are supposed to.

any ideas?

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
are they in the socket the correct way? how are the grounds?try it without the relay? just a few suggestions to try

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
Hey D, did you ever figure this out?
Our trucks are wired differently then the majority.
Ours:
++
--

Others:
-+
-+

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
yeah i sent them back. I'll hold out for a set of "daniel-made" LED front park lights :)

word by the time i purchase all my led stuff from Danny this year Im gonna have to send him a 1099 to write off on my taxes lol...

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have heard so many problems that people have with LED bulbs im not messing with them I just placed two led bulbs last week on my licease plates but that's it for me.