LED Gauge Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlaskanTrucker379

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
can anyone tell me what LED fits in the airbag on/off swith with key cylinder? NEO3? I never could get it apart and dont want to try again till I get the light

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
can anyone tell me what LED fits in the airbag on/off swith with key cylinder? NEO3? I never could get it apart and dont want to try again till I get the light

There are 3 lights in there that have to be retro fitted. There is not a whole lotta room either. I have tried to do it but was not successful.....

Sent from somewhere in MN

un4givn85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just did this mod and i had to get different sockets for the bulbs
the ones that were in there didnt have replacable bulbs, is this a common issue, or is my 'kon "special"

edit: just read a couple pages in and found that some are that way lol

havent seen what they look like just yet as its too bright out, but i will be sure and look tonight lol

Last edited:

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Did you look last night? Did you take pics last night? Pix or it's just a figment of your imagination!!! <---- :p

un4givn85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok ok geez lol
You must be registered for see images attach

clearing the needles will definately be the next step

also anyone know how to avoid the pinkish looking color on the tach, fuel gauge and voltmeter?
other than that im very pleased with how it turned out

Reaction score
What LEDs should i get for my 1997 Sierra? All im doing is my HVAC, Gauges and underdash lights on both sides and possibly the headlight switch and I want to know whats the best for brightness that isnt too bright? Also im guessing i wont need the twistlocks but i want to make sure before I order the leds. Thanks!