LED Gauge Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmfan454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I checked the link provided by the OP and the 194 wled-x does not appear to come in white. Anyone else use another bulb to do a bright white? Not really looking for a blueish tint.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Thanks man. But the end that plugs in looks totally different then the pic the OP posted. I guess I can call and see if they will work for my vehicle.

Should be exactly the same. The ones OP posted were WLED-x, these are WLED-x5 because they have 5 separate bulbs for more coverage (these are just the updated version of the WLED-x). Both are still 194's. I've used them several times, they should work just fine.

gmfan454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Should be exactly the same. The ones OP posted were WLED-x, these are WLED-x5 because they have 5 separate bulbs for more coverage (these are just the updated version of the WLED-x). Both are still 194's. I've used them several times, they should work just fine.

Thanks man, I really appreciate the info.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
For the HVAC I noticed most order the T1.5-x bulb which is 2 lumens, is the T1.5-Hp which is 10 lumen way to bright? I would like to have it brighter but not blinding any thoughts on which I would be better off to get?