Laredo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SNCTMPL

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Turns out that I have all three, just let me know what you want. I think the BDS kit comes with one of them, don’t remember which one.

You must be registered for see images attach

Laredo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love this forum. From the factory my truck came equipped with aluminum skid plates for the differential and transfer case. However, I'm unable to use former because of the BDS lift kit, which includes a new, heavier-duty skid plate.

Laredo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I completed numerous small tasks today. Most the tasks were unworthy of taking photographs. I did, however, finish plumbing the fuel system---from tank to fuel meter body, it is officially done.

Attachments

• IMG20240224173330.jpg
    IMG20240224173330.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG20240224173343.jpg
    IMG20240224173343.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 14

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you. I'm committed to driving it but will probably avoid doing so in the rain. Perhaps I went too far on this project. :think:
Have you considered ceramic coating everything? It would at least give you a years worth of protection. Definitely make cleaning everything with a garden hose easier.

SNCTMPL

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got your new front engine cover boxed up today, along with the factory bolts. I’ll get it heading your way tomorrow.

Thank you. I'm committed to driving it but will probably avoid doing so in the rain. Perhaps I went too far on this project. :think:
You‘ll get over it, in a few years………. maybe.

Laredo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you considered ceramic coating everything? It would at least give you a years worth of protection. Definitely make cleaning everything with a garden hose easier.
I have not. That's not a bad idea, though. If I do it, my wife will really think I'm crazy. At least I can blame you for implanting the thought in my brain. :D