key on power help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcoatswo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The diagram is universal so they don't have to make xxxx amount of diagrams per specifics like auto or manual. And You will need a properly functioning multimeter. I have a $30 craftsman one that works great but is a cheapo for multimeter standards. If you don't want to shell out bookoo bucks for a good multimeter or even $30 for a decent one that have them at harbor freight for $4.99 (not what I would suggest if you're going to use it everyday but good for a one time use, I have one my mom bought me because she thought it was a good price lol. I keep it in the bottom of my box as a back up or if I need 2 multimeters for a job.)

http://www.harborfreight.com/7-function-multimeter-98025.html

jcoatswo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That sucks lol. Well if you can wait for spring you can come over (or vise versa) when I'm doing mine and use my multimeter. I'm trying not to trade up my ps3 controller for my tools until at least 40 and sunny lol.