K1500 vs K3500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you dont know, ask! we are on here to help each other, good job asking and you have come to the right place. i'm a certified master mechanic and i'm not too proud to ask if i don't know or am not sure about something, it's how we learn.
the bodys all look the same but the chassis is very different on a 1500 to a 3500. lots of options and variations in these trucks.
that being said you will get tore up for a question like that (here or in the real world)! dont take it wrong, were all friends on here and just bustin balls like we're hanging out in a garage. these guys are tame, you should see how bad it is on some of the vw forums i've been on!
but yea, google and poke around here and you will learn a lot! when i got my truck i did not know the 2500 had 6 or 8 lug! i thought they were all 8 lug!(who the hell wants a light duty, heavy duty truck?) haha chevy did some odd stuff for these trucks.

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
Why is the little bar by his name red? and why does it say he is a giant idiot? That's probably the reason he has been a member since 2010 and only has 300 posts... We need to welcome people here. Everyone who ever knew a thing about a gmt400 had to start somewhere.