K&N, Accel Cap and button, MSD coil, Widened Stock SS wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the bump. I'm gonna be headin towards san antonio later this summer. I might could meet you somewhere in the middle.

It looks like I'm gonna be keeping the rollpan for now, don't really have any other option.

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the bump. I'm gonna be headin towards san antonio later this summer. I might could meet you somewhere in the middle.

It looks like I'm gonna be keeping the rollpan for now, don't really have any other option.

I can give you my stock bumper if you are looking for one? Or I have a set of the all-clear white-ish tail lights that are very hard to find. I have seen them go for $150 plus and mine are in perfect condition. Would you be interested in a trade?

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No a roll pan wouldn't be too hard to find. My tailights were filled by the PO and so I'd have to come up with some kind of custom brake light setup and I've run out of funds so I'm gonna have to keep the ZR1 roll pan for now. Sorry man.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Man the more I see em the more I want the widened wheels soooo get back to the midwest when ya come back say to visit people for a few days and lets work out a deal :lol:

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll trade you the whole set for what I need done. How long would you need the truck for seriously.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Oh prob a couple weeks depending on the shape the prob is I dont really have anywere to do it. A couple of buddies and I have been looking for a shop to split but everything is so high cost wise. the best deal Ive found so far was to small 575 a month for a 1200 sq ft building. we need to be able to fit a max of 5 trucks at once