Juan's here :imo I think

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MSR5150

Reaction score
lol. congrats on the marriage anyway, i hope. :)
Nice truck though, i always thought it had a 6" lift on it. I guess i never saw big pics with specs on it. Great looking nontheless.

Juan!

Meh
Reaction score

Juan!

Meh
Reaction score
o snaps, just realized my thread is in the fancy new Member Trucks section now :high5:

Juan!

Meh
Reaction score
So I'm kinda maybe possibly thinking of selling the thing and getting a newer 4door sedan :uhoh:

After driving my grandmother-in-laws 96 DeVille I realized that the truck makes NO sense. It is my DD for the most part and I was trying to think of why it would make more sense than a sedan and the ONLY reason is because I like it.

It gets worse gas mileage, rides rougher, has less driveability, isn't as comfortable, seats less people, and sucks as far as speed/accelleration goes.

The only things the truck wins at are that I like how it looks and it can haul ****. I RARELY haul **** and if I ever needed to I could rent a u-haul or borrow my dads dually.

So does this sound ridiculous or what?

Oh ya, me and my lady like to take trips from time to time and the truck isn't so trip friendly any more. Rides like ass, is loud (not talking about intake/exhaust, you can just hear EVERYTHING making noise rofl), ****** mpg, and after the last trip I now have a check engine light lulz