JET Accu-Speed Control Unit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
I know you're on a budget, but I wouldn't waste the money on one of those things...I'd either save up for a custom tune and have them recalibrate your speedo, or just live with the speedo being off and know how much it's off by

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I searched "OBD1 speedometer calibration" on bing and it says autozone will calibrate your speedometer. I'm guessing it's only for OBD2 :shrug: Why do you say stay away?

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
I just said to not worry about it because for not a whole lot more you can get a custom tune that will be a really good overall improvement for your truck and you can have the speedo recalibrated with that. Or you could just live with the speedo being a little bit off, it's not that bad. Mine's reads 10% fast now because of the new gears in the rear and it's not that big of a deal to figure out in my head what my actual speed is. Definitely not worth $150 IMO

trailer-trash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had the superlift truspeed calibrater on my gmt-800...It worked well...Had 2 different setting for 2 different tire sizes also. Never had any issues with it.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I've never heard much good about Jet chips.

Get in contact with through dude over at tbichips.com

-Via Mobile-
I havnt thought about that.
I had the superlift truspeed calibrater on my gmt-800...It worked well...Had 2 different setting for 2 different tire sizes also. Never had any issues with it.
I have OBD1
Yeah jetchip isnt worth the money
Several people have told me that :shrug: