Jensen Kdc9520 4 channel headunit + wiring harness, antenna adapter, and dash kit.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flyboy1294

Pro basket weaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Up for sale I have this Jensen radio. It has all the basics, nothing fancy. AM/FM radio, CD player and cassette. This head unit is rated at 40watts X 4 channels. It also has amp out puts in the wiring harness for the rear channels. This was installed by an audio shop near Top Sail Island, NC a few years ago. I am selling it because I got a Pioneer unit and no longer need this one.

The radio is cosmetically flawless. No scratches or anything like that. I am also including a wiring harness that plugs right into your factory one, the antenna adapter, and the dash kit. All of the connections in the wiring harness are well crimped. I am leaving the dash kit with it, so this is literally everything you need to install this radio in your 95-98 Chevy/GMC pickup. When taking this out, I had the dash apart, radio out, and dash back together in 5 minutes, so I think this would be under a 10 minute job to install. Again, no wiring or anything like that, just plug and play.

It isn't a fancy radio, but if you want something a little better than stock to control your speakers, this will do the job. I am not really sure what this is worth, so I will let you all decide. PM me or post here with offers.

I am located about 2 hours south of Lexington KY, but shipping this thing shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks for looking!

Just FYI, the dates on the pictures are wrong. I took them about 10 minutes ago.
You must be registered for see images attach