Jasper sticker?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bambam78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone have any idea what was replaced on my truck from this sticker?

You must be registered for see images

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No clue bub. I'd call em and see what their records say. Otherwise, most reman engines have indicators glued onto the freeze plugs that change color if the motor is overheated. Helps them cut down on warrantying problems they didn't cause, but also a good indicator that the motor has been replaced. They may even be marked "Jasper". Trans or rear axle should be tagged or marked in some way to indicate that they are a reman unit. I'd probably make a phone call before I'd get on a creeper :).

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no clue at all since nothing is circled as it should be.

my best guess is trans or motor, hardly see diff's changed.

see which looks the cleanest maybe, like the motor or trans.

cdubb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What year and motor is yor truck.... I just replaced my motor with a jasper and its a different part number... mines a 5.7

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Just call them and give them that number, they'll be able to tell ya.

bambam78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What year and motor is yor truck.... I just replaced my motor with a jasper and its a different part number... mines a 5.7

its a 91 chevy, 350, the transmission and rearend look old, so i'm assuming its the motor thats been replaced, but i'll call tommorow and make sure