Ipad in obs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

351FUN

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah that’s the one I used. I’m actually looking to sell it. I ended up going a different route. The old symmetry or amps starting giving me grief, I was getting a lot of “noise” and channel “fade” so I just put an apple car play head unit and went to a single 5ch amp to simplify things. Also swapped out the old speakers for a CT Sounds 3 way set up.
You must be registered for see images attach

Did you make that mount or buy it? I'm really wanting to get a double din that I can slap a sim in and not have to connect anything, the aucar I put in my Q60 really spoiled me there.

TonyM

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry, didn't see this, yeah I made the mount for the head unit with a stock bezel and the magic of mdf, fiberglass and filler. The head unit is quite slim and clears the ac vents behind that i 3D printed a block off for so it forces more air out of the other vents.

I don't really care for the metra double din mount that hangs low and requires you to cut the dash up