Interior Blue Dye Paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RQ Jay

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
24d is right. I have a Silverado and the dash is diffferent from the plastic on the door panels and I think theres 5 shades of blue in there. I used this a lot over the years and its good on the armrests but a shade off on the dash. I used it to color my speaker grilles and it was ok.
You must be registered for see images attach

That is pretty close...
I primarily am looking to painting my kickpanels...I think that they are close to that color.

RQ Jay

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
24d is right. I have a Silverado and the dash is diffferent from the plastic on the door panels and I think theres 5 shades of blue in there. I used this a lot over the years and its good on the armrests but a shade off on the dash. I used it to color my speaker grilles and it was ok.

I like the covers you did on the speakers...My speaker guards are cracked, and I was thinking of gluing them back together and covering the same way.

Donald Mitchell

1990 C1500 5.7L
Reaction score
Thanks, I guess that fabric came on Silverados. A lot of it had came loose and had to be glued back and it had faded a lot. I also had the pins broke off and had to plastic weld those back. I got the whole dash apart now trying to clean all the dirt out of the ac venting.