Intake heater hose fitting leaking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Muskratt2

Reaction score
I just found my fitting on the intake is leaking that leads to the heater core & has to be completely replaced.
I called Advance & they said they don't sell it complete. You have to buy an adapter for the intake & put the heater hose on it.
My truck is an 89 5.7L.
What have you guys done?
I have been told this is pretty comin.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just found my fitting on the intake is leaking that leads to the heater core & has to be completely replaced.
I called Advance & they said they don't sell it complete. You have to buy an adapter for the intake & put the heater hose on it.
My truck is an 89 5.7L.
What have you guys done?
I have been told this is pretty comin.

Replace it with a barbed fitting that will fit your hose

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pick up a hose that fits on the heater core, remove the quick disconnect on the intake and replace with a barbed fitting, you can get the hose from the dealer if you want to keep the quick disconnect

Muskratt2

Reaction score
Pick up a hose that fits on the heater core, remove the quick disconnect on the intake and replace with a barbed fitting, you can get the hose from the dealer if you want to keep the quick disconnect

This is what I was thinking but asked the question to see what was said.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that rusty thing is what skylark posted. Are you wanting to find the piece of hose? If so, look in the lmc catalog or rockauto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Muskratt2

Reaction score
that rusty thing is what skylark posted. Are you wanting to find the piece of hose? If so, look in the lmc catalog or rockauto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea. It's all one piece with the hose on it. The piece he posted didn't have the hose on it.