Insight needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93blazehorse

Reaction score
So I have my 93 blazer, 4x4 1/5 ton with the 10 bolt rear. My buddy has a 2010 Tahoe and he put a tru track in his truck and is offering the g80 locker to me for my truck, I've checked Yukon gears site and we are both 30 spline axles? What i want to know is will this work in my rear. Does anyone know if it will?

93blazehorse

Reaction score
It's a bit of a long story, I did the original swap in another rear for him and long story short he wrecked his rear and he bought a new rear differential from GM, ( fell asleep while driving and spun out into a curb bending his Axle and Axle tube) I salvaged the tru track from the old rear and I'm going to reinstall it for him. Im well aware of the shortcomings of the gov-lok but I only want it for when I'm goofing off in snowstorms I figure that's all its really good for (I've seen them grenade when another buddy did a burnout on dry pavement) I think I'd be okay with it for my purposes

93blazehorse

Reaction score
I also talked him into the tru track because if I had the bones laying around I'd do exactly that, but that being said you can't beat free