In need of a powder coat oven

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cheyenne92

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a powder coat oven for cheap? I'm willing to get a used one since I wont be using it much but can't seem to find a decent sized one for a good price.

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
U can actually build your own man with galvanized material buy the heating elements from electric ovens it would be an awesome project

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Depending on the size of the parts..... you can use a toaster oven for small parts or a full size oven for larger parts... toaster oven can usually be had at goodwill for 10 bucks or so and craigslist is full of cheap ovens...

sent from what use to be a great nation...

90halfton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Find ya a properly running crappy looking one off of craigslist for 20 bucks, theyre everywhere. I lucked out and got one from a friend that was moving and didn't want to take his crappy old stove. If youre anything like me you will soon be powder coating things you didn't even know you gave a about.

cheyenne92

Reaction score
Thanks guys I never thought to check craigslist. And I might even build one in the long run if I need anything bigger

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's some motivation ideas

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rcb1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toaster oven for small parts (or kitchen oven for medium sized parts) Anything larger you can build your own.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
also, once you have a full size kitchen oven you can effectively double its size by making it a 'Pregnant Oven' look that up and there's some good build ideas for cheap.