In a rollover, what to do now?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
I wouldn't have been able to tell it rolled without the picture! Definitely could have been worse but glad your alright.

With better pictures of the damage it would be easier to say for sure what to do. Is it a DD, beater, farm rig, weekend warrior?

Reaction score
I wouldn't have been able to tell it rolled without the picture! Definitely could have been worse but glad your alright.

With better pictures of the damage it would be easier to say for sure what to do. Is it a DD, beater, farm rig, weekend warrior?

She was my daily for 2 years, first truck I bought. Ill take some better pics when I can.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Looks savable. Heck ironically enough i know where there is a roof skin/rear cab section from a '95 that would be perfect to save that trucks original cab. I will be headed to the yard where it is on the 16th because im picking up an injection pump from my buddy that owns the yard. I could ask him what he would want for that chunk of cab if you are interested?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiej80