Im stuck, please help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
MAF's will fall out of spec over time. My '96 is almost to 200K and I had to replace it earlier this year after numerous cleanings didn't help.

Also, when you removed the cats, what did you do with the rear O2's? They will need to be tuned out or have have a spacer installed so they will read correctly.

Another thing, you can check fuel pressure at the Schrader valve. It's located on the feed line on top of the intake.

rockmax77

Reaction score
Damn, I forgot to mention that I replaced the cap and rotor also

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

rockmax77

Reaction score
I just left the O2's in, it doesn't throw a code nor did it change the way it ran

rockmax77

Reaction score
If its the pump, can I replace just the.pump, or should I get the whole package? And acdelco, or dephi?

rockmax77

Reaction score
So I checked the fuel pressure while the truck was idling and it was at steady 50psi, but I wasn't able to check it while.stepping on the gas cause the stupid harbor freight pressure gauge was leaking, and on my previous note about the truck running fine in park, well now in park it spits and spudders if I step on it. Should I check the pressure while giving it gas?

rockmax77

Reaction score
Fuel pressure with key on, not running was 25, and at idle it was 52. The connection was leaking a bit, how bad will it affect the psi?