I'm bored, and it's about time I make a thread in here.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevrolet Fanatic

GM Leg Humper
Reaction score
I have no new pics, so here are the most recent ones, as well as my current mods and future plans. I got rid of that ****** rear decal in my back glass and those exhaust tips, I just haven't taken a good picture in forever. Can't wait to change those retarded 3d euro tails I went with to some stock looking LED ones either. Oh, and I have Nitto Terra Grapplers now instead of the Revos.

I'm going for a nice clean look, with a moderate lift. That's why I'm going with the 6" RCX, 33x12.50 Toyo MT's, and 20x10 Gunner 6's. Then color matching most everything with a little chrome here and there to break it up. It's going to be the exact polar opposite to almost every other lifted truck around here, so that is good.

Factory Options:
5.0L 305 Vortec, A/C, Carpeted Bench Seat, 4WD, Roll Up Windows, Vinyl Flooring, Anti-Lock Brakes Disk Front Drum Rear

Exterior Modifications:
Debadged, Color Matched Mirrors, Color Matched Door Handles & Tailgate Handle, Color Matched Stock Wiper Cowl, Color Matched Front Valence & Tow Hooks, Color Matched Rear Bumper Step Pads, Elegante Clear Headlights, MB Motoring 16X8 Rocker Chrome Wheels, Billet Specialties Billet Stealth Antenna, Trenz Billet Bowtie License Frame, Billet Specialties Billet Wiper Arms, IPCW Clear Third Brake Light Lens, APC Euro Clear Park Lights, IPCW Diamond Clear Corner Lenses, APC Color Matched 3D Retro Taillights, Driver Design Color Matched Plastic Stake Pocket Covers, Trenz Polished Billet Aluminum Bowtie, Empire Motor Sports Polished Billet Aluminum Bowtie Cab Emblems, Street Scene Polished Stainless Steel Speed Grille, Reflexxion Steel Cowl Induction Hood, Reflexxion Smoothie Chrome Front Bumper, Reflexxion Smoothie Chrome Rear Bumper

Interior Modifications:
Custom Leather Seat Covers, Husky Floor Liners & Hump Liner

Performance:
MagnaFlow 6"x5"x8" Race Series muffler 3" in/out dumped with a turndown right after the rear axle, MagnaFlow spun metallic high flow catalytic converter.

No use for performance adders with this weak 5.0L at the moment. Hoping to change that in the future.

Suspension/Chassis:
Stock

Drivetrain:
Stock 4L60E Automatic Transmission, Stock 10 Bolt Rear Axle, 3.73 Gears

Electronics:

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB CD Receiver, Blaupunkt THB200A 8" 70W Amplified Compact Subwoofer, Boston Acoustics SX65 6-3/4" 2-way Speakers, Boston Acoustics S75 4"x6" 2-way Speakers

To-Do List:
RCX 6" Lift, Realift Torsion Bar Relocators, Stainless Steel Brake Hoses, Black Bear Performance Data-Logging Tune, MB Wheels Gunner 6 20X10 Wheels, Toyo Open Country MT Tires 33X12.50R20E, 15% Tint, Sir Michaels Weld In Steel Rollpan, Paintable Smoothie Front Bumper, Tailgate Handle Relocator Kit, Anzo USA LED Tail Lights, Bully LED Third Brake Light, Color Match Grille Shell

You must be registered for see images

LILMAN

Reaction score
The front end looks good as is to me and I'm not a big fan of a lot of chrome. Do you have any pics of the interior with the seat covers?
P.S. as quickly as you can take those tail lights and throw them off the tallest building you can find.

J-Dub

Underdog Performance
Reaction score
Super clean truck man. The chrome sets it off with the rims and even the color of the paint

Chevrolet Fanatic

GM Leg Humper
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

The front end looks good as is to me and I'm not a big fan of a lot of chrome. Do you have any pics of the interior with the seat covers?
P.S. as quickly as you can take those tail lights and throw them off the tallest building you can find.

I've never taken any pics of the interior. The leather seat cover I have for the bench was made at a local upholstery place, they do awesome work. It's probably as good as I could have ever bought elsewhere.

The tails will be lost for these eventually, definitely will be much cleaner looking:

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice choice Cody, I'm probably going to get the non LED version of those taillights:

Chevrolet Fanatic

GM Leg Humper
Reaction score
Those ones look great too Greg, I'll have those in mind too for future reference if I don't like the LED ones. Those look a whole lot cleaner looking than normal stock red ones IMO.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's why I like them. I need to upgrade to clear parking and head lights when i do this, wo they all look look cleaner. i think i'll probably tint those tail lights though; just a light coat.