If you guys didn't think I got a good deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
The first one has a lot less miles, is a 1 ton, has different motor, and is a different cab/bed configuration. So that is comparing apples and oranges. But yes the price is too high.

The second one isn't up anymore so I can not judge.

The second one was a regular old SCSB Z-71, blue on blue with 178k miles, they were asking like 9500! I hope no one paid them that much, but boy if someone did they must LOVE OBS's.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
That one looks good. But still I would consider it overpriced.

Oh yeah definitely, I bet someone could get it for $3k or under, its been on there a while. I picked up the phone to call him a few times when I was looking for one but decided I'd rather have a EC.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh yeah definitely, I bet someone could get it for $3k or under, its been on there a while. I picked up the phone to call him a few times when I was looking for one but decided I'd rather have a EC.

Good Choice, the EC is definetly the way to go, after having an ec and cc, I couldnt do a rc, its so handy to ahve rear seats.