If you guys didn't think I got a good deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think hes talking about how it's not on the bed.

Correct, wondering why the random spot on each door?

On topic, it's one thing for certain areas truck values to hold higher than another aka premium, but 9-12k for EITHER or even BOTH of those trucks combined for 12k is still a plain old bad deal. Keep an eye on the ads, BET they stay up unless the buyer is a wealthy crack smoker as well which is well...just highly unlikely.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its just on the doors cause the bottom of them is getting messy so till i get doors for it its on there/i may take it off and plasti dip the lower part of the body

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You can plasti dip it and then paint over the plasti dip (which I've heard works great) to match your paint, then peel it right off when you're tired of it. Plasti dip holds up amazingly well btw. It doesn't need any more than sprayed off with a hose to clean up. You may want to test painting over a scrap piece of metal with plasti dip on it first though because I've only heard it works perfect. Not tried it myself yet.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those prices are nuts. And I thought I payed too much when i got my '98 with 48,000 miles for $10,000

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
The first one has a lot less miles, is a 1 ton, has different motor, and is a different cab/bed configuration. So that is comparing apples and oranges. But yes the price is too high.

The second one isn't up anymore so I can not judge.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You can plasti dip it and then paint over the plasti dip (which I've heard works great) to match your paint, then peel it right off when you're tired of it. Plasti dip holds up amazingly well btw. It doesn't need any more than sprayed off with a hose to clean up. You may want to test painting over a scrap piece of metal with plasti dip on it first though because I've only heard it works perfect. Not tried it myself yet.

Im going to try it on the steps of my 93 step side.