I think I found a keeper. K2500 RCLB (Pigpen)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Yeah I believe it was only a truck thing burbs and Tahoe kept the disc. Need me an ss rear I guess

sent from my glade air freshner

It will be set up for links, and is likely narrower, although I haven't measured. You can just get a truck rear, and buy Tahoe backing plates etc for it.

I priced it all out for Pigpen and it came to like 300 bucks, which is why I'll probably just do the Lugnut kit anyway.

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
It will be set up for links, and is likely narrower, although I haven't measured. You can just get a truck rear, and buy Tahoe backing plates etc for it.

I priced it all out for Pigpen and it came to like 300 bucks, which is why I'll probably just do the Lugnut kit anyway.
You just keep breaking my heart on this lol I've contemplated the suburban brake swap just time and money

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
Yeah, it's not cheap, on Pigpen I can justify it because the PO finger-banged every single component, and I will be hauling with it.

If you can get junkyard part's, you can save a ton, but for me, I like new brake parts. The backing plates are only twenty for the pair.

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
Yeah, it's not cheap, on Pigpen I can justify it because the PO finger-banged every single component, and I will be hauling with it.

If you can get junkyard part's, you can save a ton, but for me, I like new brake parts. The backing plates are only twenty for the pair.
For everything through advance auto it was somewhere near $440 front and rear including decent pads

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
This was still in my Roackauto cart from whenever I looked it up last, this is using the good stuff, so I guess I could get it cheaper.

You must be registered for see images attach

dave_erald

Live the dream, or don't, your choice...
Reaction score
Interesting how that rim doesn't have half of those little rivet heads rotten and broken off. It must not have been to bad to start?

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
You just keep breaking my heart on this lol I've contemplated the suburban brake swap just time and money

SS silverados came with a 6 lug 14 bolt. If you track one down with 3.73s let me know lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
I don't mean to just butt in with a thread jack--but I do stalk your build, I have a thing for yellow trucks

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
I don't mean to just butt in with a thread jack--but I do stalk your build, I have a thing for yellow trucks

lol, no worries, I tend to ramble and wander myself, the thread reflects that.

BTW, it was surprisingly easy to find my Trailblazer SS rear. I guess people crash alot of them lol, it was only 350, or maybe 360? IDK, it was less than 400 bucks. Maybe Silverado SS's end up smashed the same way?