I need some opinions....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score
I have been thinking this over for the past week and am basically ready to order these cab lights for my truck... I want to know what you guys think these will look like on my truck... I think they will look great personally... but i want some opinions.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RECON-26415...Parts_Accessories&hash=item53f1a22a68&vxp=mtr

For those who don't know what my truck looks like...

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Those go with the truck better, but I think some amber ones would look sick too!

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
I think they would look awesome on ur truck smoked like that for sure. The only thing im more of a fan of the five individual ones like most members on here have than one the the bar in the center like they put on nbs trucks.

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score
Yea... its just so common on these trucks to see the individual lights. I love the way these look on the newer trucks and seen them on a truck on here and fell in love. lol

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Yea... its just so common on these trucks to see the individual lights. I love the way these look on the newer trucks and seen them on a truck on here and fell in love. lol

More power to you then. Ive never seen this style on an OBS, and personally think it wouldnt flow. But like i said, ive never seen it done before. Give it a shot, and then you'll be my first.

Now second since you posted the picture. lol. doesnt look terrible.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
thats a good point... if thats the ones you really like id go with them i think it will look awesome either way and it would be different than ones the members have on here.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score

The reason the individual cablights are more common is because they are the style that was factory on the 400