I love free stuff!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

truckman247

Reaction score
Hey man I have those gray 60/40 rear seats ur looking for but ur in Texas I'm in cali. I got the two front seats console and rear seats for $150. The front seats and console are going in a 2 door 2wd tahoe I bought as a birthday present to myself. I'm gonna post the seats that were in there and the rear on c-list as soon as I swap them.

Last edited:

lknox21

Reaction score
Free stuff is always awesome! I got my 96 burban for $47 through mutual friends. It just needed to have the upper plastic intake replaced and it was good to go. $47 and 4 hours later I have a suburban that was in fantastic condition. Thank god for some people's laziness.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
..IMO that dually would look fookin amazing with a shave and matte white

If I ever get to do anything to the truck, the air horns, TV antenna, opera lights on the pillars, emblems and running boards will be gone, but not the handles.

At my house, if a vehicle didn't roll off the assembly line in white, it won't ever be painted white. This is the paint job I want, but it will probably just end up solid black.

You must be registered for see images attach