I love free stuff!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My god I love that 88, no garage for that big dog?

I wish. All my parents have is a carport and that's occupied by my mom's car and my '72 Duster now. My parents have their motorhome parked in the driveway where the dually used to sit, so the dually has been relegated to the street. It's actually better that way since the worst of the sun hits the back of the truck instead of the side.

Those '95 and up dashes are fun huh???

Dude...

I thought the dash on my '91 was bad...

Getting the dash loose on that thing was no biggie, but all the goddamn wires were what killed us! I didn't expect it to be a quick and painless job, but geez, that crap was insane.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
Dude...

I thought the dash on my '91 was bad...

Getting the dash loose on that thing was no biggie, but all the goddamn wires were what killed us! I didn't expect it to be a quick and painless job, but geez, that crap was insane.

I pulled one out of a 96 in a junkyard one saturday morning before I went to work at a motorcycle shop that day. I walked in looking like I was in a bar fight.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Great Score !!!!!!

You couldn't touch those seats & console in that condition as a set in these parts for any less than $300.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
They're in really good shape. There are a couple of minor cigarette burns in the seats, but they're not really noticeable.

I saw a way to fix the cig. burns. Take a single edge razor blade and from an inconspicous area scape of some "lint". Then take some clear glue and mix in the lint, and use that to fill the cig. burns. Then use the blade to "score" lines in the patch to match the pattern of the seat. Not perfect but alot better than a cig. burn in the seat.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I saw a way to fix the cig. burns. Take a single edge razor blade and from an inconspicous area scape of some "lint". Then take some clear glue and mix in the lint, and use that to fill the cig. burns. Then use the blade to "score" lines in the patch to match the pattern of the seat. Not perfect but alot better than a cig. burn in the seat.

They don't concern me really. If I was going to use them as-is, the burns aren't bad enough to bother with, but like I said, they'll be recovered before they're installed, so it doesn't matter much anyhow. :cool: