I love free stuff!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So, my bodyman bought a '98 Suburban for parts. All he really wanted off of it was the front clip and all the glass. He told a friend of mine that he could have the dash for free as long as he came out and pulled it himself. So my friend called me up to come help him pull it. What a fun job that was. :nono: Since I've spent a ton of money with my bodyman and sent a ton of business his way, I got something free out of the deal too...

You must be registered for see images attach

The plan is to eventually put them in the front of the dually. Now I just need a '95-'98 60/40 bench for the back seat in the dually. :cool:

Last edited:

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

It's an '88 crew cab. It's still technically my dad's, but I'm the reason he still has it. Unfortunately, neither of us can really afford to do anything to it right now. The brutal Texas sun has taken its toll on the paint in the last few years, not to mention the interior.

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
why is it that free stuff pops up everywhere that i am not???

actually i got 800+ lbs of scrap metal for free so i can't complain entirely

great score on the seats. they look like they're in good shape too

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
why is it that free stuff pops up everywhere that i am not???

actually i got 800+ lbs of scrap metal for free so i can't complain entirely

:LOL: What really sucks for my buddy is that he just bought a pair of the same seats and console from my cousin a couple months ago for like $250. He never said anything, but I'm sure he's probably cussing me under his breath.

great score on the seats. they look like they're in good shape too

They're in really good shape. There are a couple of minor cigarette burns in the seats, but they're not really noticeable. Aside from that, everything really just needs a good cleaning. Too bad they'll have to be recovered anyhow since the color is wrong.

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
sucks to be your buddy huh? i can't count the number of times that has happened to me. by the way, what color are you going have them recovered in?

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The truck's interior is burgundy, but I want to change it to gray, so that's probably what I'll do. I'm thinking gray with dark gray or black center inserts.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Seats look pretty clean, nice score.

My god I love that 88, no garage for that big dog?

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
yeah i just sold the seats out of my rolled truck, exactly like that set.... for 250 bucks about a week ago