I kinda wanna buy it...('94 Sierra)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Haha If I had the money, I'd go pick it up tomorrow afternoon. But I just graduated so I'm going to start working more and saving up for either a new truck or the 5.3/6.0 swap for the black one. Just don't know if the black one is worth fixing :lol:

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I say look at San Antonio CL keep looking I bet the truck was taken to SPI a many of times thats why its rusting.

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
I'd avoid any truck that gets regularly taken to mud pits..... Unless you only plan on driving it on the weekends

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
As long as you keep your 2WD then go for it :waytogo:

Knockoutpie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't understand why anybody posts pictures of trucks or cars with mud in the interior for sale... Nobody wants to buy a dirty truck..

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
From where the truck is being sold from the beach is right down the road well not far so I bet it's rusting because it lived weekends there stopping rust is like stopping cancer plus I lived down south and our IH Scout made us beer money and boy did it rust along with other trucks.