I am new in GA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

david068513

Reaction score
Yea I know lol. I tried to buy another but couldn't find one half as nice as I hard for twice as much as I can in it...completely sucked. People wanted the same for a stock OBS with 100k as I paid for the NBS with 54k miles. crazy.... I guess I'll save up somemore and when the gas prices go up again I'll pick one up cheap lol

david068513

Reaction score
I could but I'd perfer to get a stock one. Do a 4/6 drop, wheels, mirrors,grill,lights and maybe through a vortech on it and ride around. I dont want anything that hasnt been done before. Its the kiss method. ( keep it simple stupid) just different from stock but not enough to cause constant headaches like the nbs lol.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
:lol: I was kidding. There was someone floating around either here or FSC that did the cantilever suspension and tubular frame. It was nice but yeah the setup you're describing sounds nice

david068513

Reaction score
:lol: I was kidding. There was someone floating around either here or FSC that did the cantilever suspension and tubular frame. It was nice but yeah the setup you're describing sounds nice

I've seen it. Looks like it's gonna be hard to find what I want though. I perfer 95-98 interior etc and would perfer those, regular cab or extended cab and I want a stepside this time which seems to be what will make it hard. A nice truck around here is already hard to find lol plus I am a mileage freak I'd perfer somewhere between 50-80k miles....which is hard too for a older truck.

david068513

Reaction score
Thanka guys and yup foose holds it right now. It wont have it next year if its up to me though. We will see. My truck is slightly lighter and will have a different trans and cam setup. Should get interesting.