Hyperflashing Stock Bulbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I am having an issue with my turn signals which hyper flash even though I changed new bulbs. When the hazards are on the flash normal. I even changed the turn signal relay and it stayed the same. I do remember that the left side flashed normal but after 2 days of owning the truck it started to hyper flash as the passenger side. Fuses have been checked as well.

Any ideas on where to start looking?

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
Are you checking both ends of the vehicle? If they flash fast, that's a sign of a bulb out in the circuit. It may be an issue with the boards in the tail lights, or even a broken wire somewhere in the harness.

Reaction score
i have checked both ends with bulbs all working in Hi/Lo. When I turn the parking lights on there is one bulb on each side that is brighter then the other. Like the turn signal on that bulb is stuck on the Hi side.

Reaction score
Any ideas? I also changed the Turn Signal Flasher relay and still no normal flashing.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Pull the 1157/3157's and clean the contacts. If those are the stock housings, clean out all that contact grease.
If that doesn't work, may be time to swap in some new tail light circuit boards. Those are a Dorman replacement. Fairly cheap.