HyPer lights products distributor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
That's fine. Led bulbs would be custom. Take time to make and could get pricy. And our HIDs are backordered until further notice due to shifting manufacturing back to the USA.

Just need bulbs for a stock bumper. Two white S5. $10 shipped

sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

Do you offer housing of any type?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Sorry but no housings. I can send stock housings in to be modified like if you had a one of a kind housing on a roll pan but we don't carry or make housings that I can think of.

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
Sorry but no housings. I can send stock housings in to be modified like if you had a one of a kind housing on a roll pan but we don't carry or make housings that I can think of.

Shoot! Okay my non-smart self decided it would be a good idea to grind out my bumper and mount cheap autozone tag lights... 3 years ago big regret

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Case182

Reaction score
I'll have to wait a few checks and bills. But I'd like to get a few bulbs. All the lights are stock but I want most switched to led. Reverse lights, dome light, cargo lamb, footwells, tag lights, all white.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I'll have to wait a few checks and bills. But I'd like to get a few bulbs. All the lights are stock but I want most switched to led. Reverse lights, dome light, cargo lamb, footwells, tag lights, all white.

I'll send you a PM later with my cell number. I'll get you squared away.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
The park turns are 1157. Two filaments. The single filament version is an 1156. Easily confused numbers. They make a big difference though! I'll post some prices to make things a bit easier in a bit.

sent from what is likely a flagged smartphone.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Well guys I haven't been on in well over a week so I apologize if I missed anything important. I made a trip to the local junkyard today and did some research. 3157 sockets from GMT 800s WILL FIT our housings. The locking tabs line up properly and securely, the gaskets seal correctly and the wires are the same colors so splicing them in is a cinch. I have to order some new sockets and test our LEDs to ensure they work properly and if I find they do work I will begin to stock these as a conversion package item if there proves to be enough interest and demand

sent from what is likely a flagged smartphone.