Hydroboost buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Contacted them regarding the hydroboost setup a few weeks ago and never got a reply on price. Saw this posting again and asked what they wanted for the hydroboost, master cylinder, lines, and brake pedal. She told me $100 for all of it. Think I'm going to pull the trigger. Should I look for anything (worn/broken) before pulling the parts. How long should it take me to pull all this stuff? Thanks.

http://tucson.craigslist.org/pts/3320578184.html

leeezard7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i run hydroboost on all my trucks, burb, 2 tonka's, and my monster truck. works well, never had any issues.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I told the girl it would be this week before I could pick it up. She's holding it for me. The trucks on the completely opposite side of town. I just posted this to ask if there was anything I should look for (worn) before pulling it off.

But I figured that $100 was pretty good.

Sent from Jolly Green's Droid

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
100bucks is good deal. tak line wrenches with you and try to get the front cooler as well. also take some ring spread pliers for the brake pedal.
hell ask them if 100bucks is for the whole or how much more for everything... brake pedal,hydro booster, master cylinder, lines,and if you can the power steering pump and bracket off the motor to make it easier to swap.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
$100 is for everything; pedal, booster, master cylinder and the lines too. I'll ask about the pump when I get there. See if it's in good condition. That would save me either buying a tee for mine or buying a new one.

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea i bought 1 for $90 w/o the master cyl... Shipping was about $30 so if u can get the m/c ur golden... O try to get the brake pedal to ull need it...! O and those topkick door handles..!