Howdy from Colorado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Green_K1500

Reaction score
Hi all,

Been lurking and learning on here for about 6 months now. What a great forum! I've owned many different vehicles and been on many different forums and this one stands out to me. Members are engaged and lots of knowledge being shared on here.

Some photos below of my 1998 Chevy K1500 Z71. It was one owner until 120k miles and Feb 2021 when I bought it off someone who took it at an auction and shipped it to CO. Previous owner was in Montana, which caught me because I recently moved from Montana to Colorado. I've always loved the look of these, and this one is in great shape and I intend to keep it that way. No rust, detailed log books, drives like a dream. This is my 2nd half ton GM, previously I had a 1999 GMC Sierra 1500 (also Green).

So far all I've done is maintenance and mild body work to get it how I like it. I have an amazing dent shop near me that went to work getting the body straight with paintless dent repair. I did a quick pass with the DA polisher and some wax and the paint is looking great. New wheel arch trim, side trim molding, and pinstripe is the finishing touch.

Excited to see where this truck goes! I've taken it on some pretty burly trails already and it's done great!

You must be registered for see images attach

Cheers,
Henry

Green_K1500

Reaction score
Colorado's pretty big, care to be more specific? There are a few of us from there.
I'm in the Boulder area. Gonna try my best to keep it out of the hail, had to duck a few small storms this year in bank drive-ups and gas stations and got by unscathed. But I moved to CO just in time to catch the 2018 massive hailstorm totaled every roof, window, and car in the area. It shattered my house skylights, that was exciting.