How to post pictures in threads!

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Mean Green, Jun 10, 2011.

1. HotWheelsBurban

HotWheelsBurban Burbs are great!

BTW I think photobucket charges now. Looked at it last year and they did anyway.....
    The easier (and cheaper) way for me is to use the "Upload a File " red tab at the bottom of the message you're typing. On my tablet, that goes to my gallery from the tablet camera. Then I select the photo or photos I want to attach, touch "open " on the menu at the top of the page, and it comes back to the forum page and the message. Then tap "post reply" and it does just that. Much simpler than it sounds.....and my computer knowledge could fit in a coffee cup and have lots of room left!

1997 and SUBURBAN5 like this.
  2. Erik the Awful

Erik the Awful I'm Awesome

Yeah, my pictures space on the GMT400 server is full. I need to pay $20 for a membership to get more space, which I'm willing to do, but at the rate I blew through my space, it wouldn't be long before I'm out of space again. I was hoping there was a way to link to my google photos.

HotWheelsBurban likes this.
  3. df2x4

df2x4 Domestics only.

An Imgur account is free and has no upload limit as far as I'm aware. That's the image host I use for forums and such.

https://imgur.com/

4. Stumpy

Stumpy Heavy Chevy

^Same here. I switched to Imgur after Photobucket started charging, and took some of my pics hostage.

5. PlayingWithTBI

PlayingWithTBI Desert Old Guy

That's what I've been doing too.

How big is that space? Does anyone know? Is there a way to see how much space I've used/have left? How much more do you get with $20? I too wouldn't mind joining up for $20.

How easy is it to use? Can a social media ignoramus like me figure it out?

6. east302

east302 I'm Awesome

Tapatalk app is another option. It has a photo icon that you click to insert photos.[​IMG]

7. df2x4

df2x4 Domestics only.

Absolutely, it's super easy. Once you're registered you can just drag photos over the Imgur web page and it'll automatically upload them to your account. Then you click the photo you want to post and copy/paste the link with the IMG tags on either end.

8. Erik the Awful

Erik the Awful I'm Awesome

Yeah, I'm trying to limit the number of accounts I have. I already have Google Photos, it already uploads automatically from my phone, and I was just hoping there was a way to link the photos directly from here.