Horns' Past Sig Directory (56K KILLER!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I really like em a lot too. But I've got to change something with each one so they evolve and they're not all the same.

l<yle

Reaction score
props on the sigs. inspiring. its cool to have em all in one post n be able to see their/your style evolve. i think your current grn c10 signature is my favorite.
on a side note; your current avatar makes me want to stop off for a 12 pack and go home n slap the ole lady around a bit. :)

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
yeah before too much longer ill need to bother you for a new sig..... awesome work btw jack

Sent from my static android

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

props on the sigs. inspiring. its cool to have em all in one post n be able to see their/your style evolve. i think your current grn c10 signature is my favorite.
on a side note; your current avatar makes me want to stop off for a 12 pack and go home n slap the ole lady around a bit. :)

Well... Get on that then! :rofl:

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Tada.

You must be registered for see images attach

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Man, you do some good work!! I wish i had nicer pics to make a sig. One question though... where do you guys make the cartoon sketch of your trucks?

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Man, you do some good work!! I wish i had nicer pics to make a sig. One question though... where do you guys make the cartoon sketch of your trucks?

You should do a sig with your truck under construction and then some shots of that BEAUTIFUL engine! And as far as a sketch, those are full renders. I'm not top quality with full renders, but I try my best.

You do such great work man

Thanks Don!