Hey from TN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bwchevyguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey, I just stumbled on this place today. I'm a member on several other truck boards so some of us may already know each other. Glad to see another place dedicated to these great trucks.

I've got a '98 Z71 that I bought new. With the exception of my wife or dad driving it every once in a while, I've put all 120 K of the miles on it myself. Paint is starting to fade. Few nics and scratches, but I love this truck.

Glad to be here. Thanks for having me.

bwchevyguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
any mods on your truck?

Not anything significant. Black diamond plate bed rails and a tow package. There's a 10" sub under the backseat. I picked up a brush guard on CL the other day for pretty cheap. I might put it on and see how it looks.

These pics are all I've got but they are from about 5 years ago. This is my daily driver. I have a '68 stepside project truck as well. If I had all the money in the world, I'd have one of each body style 52-NBS. Ha, maybe one day.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Welcome, I lived in Hendersonville for 5 years from when I was 11-16. Nice area out there, at least it was when I lived there.