Heres My 94 Build on 22"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Well I have bought a lot of stuff for my truck but because of Christmas and the grand kids and the new year I hadn't got anything done to the truck. I got my hole garage redone and the compressor all done. And I got my wife a new years present. A new Ford Edge Sport.

You must be registered for see images attach

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Ok I know this has nothing to do with this thread and even this site, but I bought my wife a new (too use) 2009 Ford Edge Sport and it has the auto start fob and does not have the push button start so it can't be a proximity sensor. We got two keys and this. Any one know what this is.

Last edited:

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know for sure, but we once owned a vehicle that a antitheft device like that, it was a key fob with no buttons, if it were not present in the car then the car would not start, that was in the late 90's so I am not sure.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
That kind of what i was thinking. I think the guy that owned it before had it for another car and just mistakenly put it with these keys.

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It looks like one of the electric tags they use in dealerships when they store the keys in an electric key box. Not 100 % sure because every dealer ive worked at always had a different looking electric tag.

Does it have the push button start? If it does leave that out the car and away from it, get in the car and try to start it if it don't start then you have your answer. Most of the newer cars that use that type of deal have it built in the electronic key.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
I think you got it Lester, I think it a tag from the orignal dealer. Ive kept it in the house the whole time. So it doesn't do anything with te edge. Thanks guys.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Got some new tools a couple of days ago for the truck.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
I can't remember were I saw it so I need some help were can i get some of those angled tie rods. The ones were I don't have to cut the frame?