Heres My 94 Build on 22"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Well haven't got alot done to the truck because of no time around the Holidays. But last week I picked up a $1200 at Home Depot 80 gallon 2 stage compressor, that was barley used for,,,,,, wait for it,,,,$425.

Got my garage wired for 240 volt last night and installed the compressor.

You must be registered for see images attach

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
I can finally use my blast cabinet like it supposed to be used. I never had anough air pressure before.

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That'll be the second thing I buy for my shop when I build one. First will be a lift, second will be a air system, and then I'm just going to drop a good bit on quality tools like Snap-On or Mac. Your setup looks good bud, nice and clean!

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
That'll be the second thing I buy for my shop when I build one. First will be a lift, second will be a air system, and then I'm just going to drop a good bit on quality tools like Snap-On or Mac. Your setup looks good bud, nice and clean!

Thanks. I wish i had a garage big enough for a lift.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Nice. I would like to have at least a 60gal so I can run some cut off and sander tools.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Nice. I would like to have at least a 60gal so I can run some cut off and sander tools.

That's the resone I had to step up to a 80 gallon 2 stage. Because my old 20 gallon singal stage wasn't keeping up.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
And my old one was 125 max psi this one is 175 max psi. Hell it kicks on the compressor at 125 psi. Lol. I love this thing.

craig98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you have to flare the bed because the rear end is factory.