Here are a few pictures of mine...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Yup, mud flaps gotta go bro! I'm looking at taking my bars off too but the kids cant get in the truck without them. Looks you had the same front bar I do in your old picture, why did you take it off?

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck looks great man!! How did those little Piaa lights perform? Are the projectors? I have a set of Projector fog lights I've been contemplating putting on my 94' for a while now.

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The little piaa's worked amazing but I got tired of spending $35 a bulb when one would burn out. I put the mud flaps on because the po is keen busting trucks around here for not having them. I have been pulled over for them once already.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The little piaa's worked amazing but I got tired of spending $35 a bulb when one would burn out. I put the mud flaps on because the po is keen busting trucks around here for not having them. I have been pulled over for them once already.

You still got those little Piaa's? If so, how much would you need for them? I have a project that i could possibly use something like that on.

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No the tire has to be covered from the top down to the center of the axel, a buddy of mine worked at a ford dealer and he was rolling around in a f350 and they pulled him over for no flaps and it was bone stock.

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I still have them but I'm trying to find a way to replace the bulbs with out replacing the reflector at the same time I think I figgured it out but I need to try ythem out still

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Truck is beast. I say keep the nerf bars