Helper bag gauge mount ideas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just ordered a helper bags kit and on board compressor kit for my 97 silverado. i have this thing where i like accesories to be stock looking when installed on the interior. I was thinking about installing the gauge and switch in the center console.

I was just wondering if anyone else who installed this had any pics of where they mounted theirs.

Thanks in advance

Hollywoodb6

Reaction score
I'm probably the wrong person to answer this since I have my gauge on the floor next to my seat with the console removed.
But...If you have the '96+ console, inside the main compartment would kep it out of the way but easily accessible. My suggestion would be in the front compartment where your cup holder or CD holder is. Just remove the holder, make a templete and cut a piece of aluminum or plastic to fit. Drill the holes for the gauge and switch. This way, when you lift the front lid, they are there in plain veiw. Close the lid and everything looks factory.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's not just helper bags, but I have a '95+ console in my '91 and my air ride switches and gauges are in the main compartment of the console. Keeps the dash clean.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Heres where i ended up mounting mine. It took a little more time then just slaping the mounting plate they sent under the dash, but i think it looks better. I still need to take it back out and paint it but just wanted to call it a night.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach