Help with alighnment issuses

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wonder if my 88 has knockouts still, I need to pull the top of my driver's side tire out and it looks like mine are all the way out now according to the bolts placement in the cam washer. The smallest amount of meat on the washer faced the back of the tire and the fattest part of the washer is closest to the frame rails.

PlastiKTuneR

Reaction score
Oh I know what you are talking about now.. the are coin shaped pieces on the UCA mount?

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
here i what the uca mount looks like after knockouts are removed

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Yes, they are a concentric washer & the bolts that they are attached to go through the UCA mounts on the frame. The holes on the UCA mounts come from the factory as one round hole, but, they are actually slots that are plugged. They just have to have the slugs knocked out so the arm can be adjusted to correct the camber. Allows for the UCA's to be moved closer or farther away from the center of the vehicle, which moves the top of the wheel. Positive camber = top of the wheel out, bottom in. Negative is opposite.
Why this is not done at the factory is beyond me.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need positive camber on mine, the top leans in and looks like mine won't move that way? mine the thinnest part of the washer is on the outside.