Help identifying two connectors under bench seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rxdps

Reaction score
I recently purchased a 1998 GMC K1500. I'm prioritizing a list of the most immediate work to do on it, and while thoroughly going through the interior I found two connectors laying loose under the bench seat. One on the driver's side, one on the passenger's side. I have no idea what they could go to seeing as I have a single piece bench seat that is unpowered - the only adjustment I know of is a lever on the front to slide forward/back. Unless the truck came with power seats, which I highly doubt, I am at a loss as to what it is for. I'll include pictures in the post - any help would be very appreciated.

Driver's side connector:
You must be registered for see images attach

Passenger's side connector:

The truck in question:

Trigger_guard

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Probably just a leftover for air lumbar. Most manufacturers do this. It's easier and cheaper to make one harness for everything than a different harness for every single option.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

99Yak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just had the bench seat out of my 98. I had a seat belt connector at each belt and one connector under the driver side for passenger lumbar. And then,,,,,,,,,,, one connector with no mate. Just like you.

Spent about an hour trying to figure it out,,,, but nothing!

Thanks for the post. I guess I didn't miss anything.

Rick Reid

Reaction score
the power connector for my seats are orange and black, orange is hot black is ground. should be a white one going to the seatbelt connector